Sunday, April 6, 2008

Finally collected my Vaio Laptop from Sony. Thanks Sony.

Today i received a call form Sony that my VAio laptop finally has arrived. I was told to go collect from Sony office.



Went home and opened the box i took out a fine looking laptop :) Blazing Red, hell yeah!!!



If u didn't read my earlier post 2 weeks ago...i won this Vaio laptop from a PSP Grand challenge. I managed to win first prize that day...i didnt received my prize that day becasue Sony did not have any stock for the Blazing red colour laptop at that time.




Here was the group Photo that day. Only holding a Sample Laptop that day...had to return it after the photoshot.



Anyway, i got my Laptop today and cant wait to test it out!


Started up laptop...wallpaper already set to blazing red vaio.


next, installed Crysis on my latop and see can it run! And it managed to run the game, but need to set graphics to medium and low to run it properly. But still it nice that it can actually run Crysis and most graphically demanding pc game to date.


So far i am very pleased with this laptop. I runs very smoothly and also looks great.
The full spec of the Vaio laptop here: Model VAIO CR - VGN-CR35G/L

Operating System: Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium (English Version) with Traditional Chinese Language Pack

Processor Technology: Intel® Centrino® Processor Technology Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T8100(2.10GHz)*1*2

Main memory : 2GB DDR2 SDRAM *3*4

Hard Disk Drive: 200GB*5(Serial ATA, 5400rpm)

Optical Disc Drive: DVD±RW/±R DL/RAM Drive

Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon™ X2300 128MB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Great laptop you have there, well done on winning it! I want to buy the exact same one, but do you think the graphics is ok? It's 128MB dedicated right, can that go up with other settings do you know? I don't do hardcore gaming, Sims2 is the most intensive one I have haha! But I edit photos and so on, think it will cope? I don't know anythign about graphics cards. And is the sound ok? Sorry for writing here but I was hoping you could help me, no one else seems to! Thank you!