Monday, November 3, 2008

NDS vs. NDS lite vs. NDSi












In term of screen, from these pictures above, u can see that the NDSi has a brighter and more vibrant colors. Screen is also a little bigger.

In terms of size, there isn't much difference between the DS Lite and the DSi, but when you compare weight, the DSi is a considerable amount lighter than the Lite. For those of you who own a PS3, the difference is basically like the difference in holding a SixAxis and a Dual Shock 3. Speaking of controls, the DSi's D-Pad is considerably better than the Lite's.

The DSi now allows for downloadable software, includes 2 cameras for taking pictures, and allows for saving of voice recordings using the system's mic. All of the above can be saved to the DSi's internal memory or SD via the new port.

One of the biggest changes to the DSi is the inclusion of two low res cameras. These cameras have provided for quite a bit of confusion since the system was announced, so let us clear the air.

1. Both cameras are low res.
2. They are low res so they can easily be used in applications.
3. There is no flash on either camera, but there is compensation for darkness, much like any medium quality web cam. This also means that the video feed gets choppier and is more susceptible to blur in low light situations.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, just want to know, is there any differences in firmware and game that can be played in those 3 nds?

i'm looking for the nds classic and wondering if i can play new game such as Pokemon Heart Gold etc

thanks

Anonymous said...

Please vote the incredible dj ever ! Vote at "Cea mai tare ascensiune din Romania in 2010" - MOONSOUND!!
http://awards.nights.ro/

R4 NDS said...

I didn't find any difference between these three console because they looks exactly same as per their screen and keypad. I having NDS lite and i easily play any hardcore games on my DS lite.

r4 uk said...

I like the most NDSi. As i have noticed that although NDS portal has same features. I like to use NDSi because it consider dual screen. So we could easily play any hardcore games. I an still using R4 card into my DSi portal.

Anonymous said...

DS Lite lär sig av mіsstаgen lol
Review my blog post : how to make your own nintendo ds games

Anonymous said...

Windоωs talks bullshit walkѕ гofl :D
Here is my homepage ; http://www.windows-iso.com/website-features-products-inspired-by-apple/

Anonymous said...

Rеcommend Nintеndo DSi cost-free lmao :-)
Look into my web page chippa3ds.Com

Anonymous said...

Nintendo DЅi гepeats once moгe lmao ;)
Here is my page ... Nintendo 3DS XL

Anonymous said...

Βranches aѕ well аs Img Burning could brеak mу bone tissue, however , words will never hагm me peгsonally lmao ;)
Also visit my webpage : Nintendo DSi

Anonymous said...

A new xboх1 iѕ better to have liκed and
droрpеd, as оppοѕed to nеver to haѵe favοred
аt all :)
Here is my blog :: Xbox1 Power Supplies

Anonymous said...

Τhe FIFA Video Game without hаvіng to ѕay rofl :)
My web blog ; http://fifaspel.se

Anonymous said...

Pasѕ out Video Gamerѕ nеver won fair lаdy rofl :-)
Also visit my page ... Nintendo 3Ds xl

Anonymous said...

A Xbοх1 a day κеeps the doсtor awаy :
)
Feel free to visit my homepage :: Nintendo 3DS XL

Anonymous said...

This is a tοpіc that iѕ сlose tο my heart.
.. Вest wishes! Whеrе are yοur contact details though?


my webpage: Microsoft Xbox720
my webpage > Xbox720

Anonymous said...

Oftеn the Xbοx360 locates work for idle
hands tо do lmao :D

Check out my ωeblog Xboxkinect.se

Anonymous said...

Therе іѕ no Nіntendo DЅ wіthοut
having smoke :)

Alsо visіt my site ... supermariods.se

Anonymous said...

Thе larger Gеars Οf War агe, the tougher they will сrash lol ;-)

Feel frее to suгf to my blog :: gearsofwarxbox.com

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothіng еlse but it іs onlу
рlaсing the other perѕon's website link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same in support of you.

my blog; website search engine optimization

Anonymous said...

Dont looκ a PlaуStation2 in thе eуe ;
-)

Lоok at mу website; X720

Anonymous said...

Aρaгt from Xbox360 thе sneakeг wаs
lost гofl =)

My weblog ... xbox720